Ok, so here goes:
id•i•o•syn•cra•sy – a structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down 5 of your own idiosyncrasies, then if you wish, tag 5 people.
1. I spend most of my days lounging is what are called “nighties”, which are long loose garments meant for, you guessed it, bedwear! Sridhar hates that 😀
2. I am very opinionated, but if you ask me for my view or advice, I always suffix my words with “But…” (Just trying to cover my butt if it doesn’t work out for you, you know?)
3. I have an uncontrollable urge to constantly play with something with my left hand, whenever it is free (currently it is my Mangalasutram, the sign of marriage, sort of like a wedding ring, except it is a necklace)
4. I always get nervous about being on time for trains/buses/planes, and more often than not (unless I’m travelling with Sridhar) reach before the train has even arrived on the platform.
5. Each time we leave the house I remind Sridhar to take his wallet, I Card, keys and cellphone…
Ok, let’s see…Whom do I tag now? I have a feeling most of them will already have been tagged, but anyway, hopefully, they also read my blog! Sheila, Andrea, Courtney, Drew(gasp!) and Karla, you’re it! (Or should that be “You’re them!”